The IEC team includes experts in the fields of macroeconomics, regional economics and mathematical modelling in economics.
IEC works out its own socio-economic development forecasts at various levels: country and regional. These are worked out for short, medium and long-term periods.
In addition to socio-economic indicator forecasting, IEC fulfils the following tasks:
- forecasting target indicators for strategic documents, government programmes and national projects;
- assessment of the required financial resources for achieving strategic goals;
- budget figure forecasting;
- staffing needs and labour balance sheet forecasting;
- macroeconomic risk assessment, etc.
Research is conducted in collaboration with leading expert and scientific organizations in the country and abroad.
Forecasts of key socio-economic indicators are used to assess the socio-economic effects of investment and infrastructure projects, as well as in development of strategic planning documents.