The financial model is a necessary component of any investment project, including in the field of infrastructure. Within the framework of the current direction, IEC provides a full range of activities:
- definition of the organizational and legal model of the project;
- identification of possible sources of financing for the project;
- determination of conditions for debt financing;
- negotiations with the participants in the infrastructure project;
- building a financial model in an electronic environment using the most comprehensive techniques (programing, optimization, visualization);
- support for the financial model until actual project implementation is launched.
The IEC team has successful experience in financial modelling for both Russian transport projects and foreign ones.